Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can be made directly with the motel via phone 07 4163 1666 or via our online booking form.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- All quotes are valid for 24hrs only. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of reservation.
- All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision/ deposit of Valid Credit Card details.
- This credit card must be valid for the entire stay. Please present the credit card used to make the reservation upon check-in at the motel.
- If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must contact the motel directly to arrange for third party billing.
- By providing valid credit card details you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise Nanango Star Motel to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card in the case of cancellation or no show penalties as detailed below.
- All reservations will be confirmed by email or fax.
- If email or fax is not available, the cancellation policy will be explained over the phone
- All care must be taken to ensure that the information provided to the motel is correct.
- When making a reservation with Nanango Star Motel the following details are required:
- Guest Details – name, address, mobile number, ETA, email
- Valid Credit Card details – cardholder name
- Booking Agents Details – name, phone number, fax number, email
- Email address for forwarding invoices
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- The person who makes/confirms a booking on behalf of another person shall be deemed to have accepted the booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- The person named on the booking must be the person to sign the guest registration form. Guests must advise the Motel if a third person or nominee will check-in on their behalf.
Nanango Star Motel has a strict policy for handling guest information. The information you provide to Nanango Star Motel is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. Nanango Star Motel will not disclose or distribute guest information to third parties without prior written consent by the guest or in the situation where we are required to by law.
However by signing the guest registration form you agree to allow us to pass on to persons we deem appropriate your details should you or your visitors;
Such as but not limited to
- Fail to settle your account
- Smoke in the room
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes)
- General damage to motel property, fittings, fixtures
- All non-standard cleaning charges
- And or any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to let.
RATES AND CHARGES
- Rates quoted on Nanango Star website are in AUD and are subject to change at any time.
- Rates are inclusive of GST
- Rates do not include meals, transfers or incidental charges (eg. phone, internet etc)
- Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain dates during special event periods.
- All bookings must be secured with a Current and Valid Credit Card. A deposit can be paid at time of booking with full payment required upon arrival. Photo identification MUST accompany all payments.
- Standard Payments accepted include;
- Mastercard – Credit Card
- Visa – Credit Card
- American Express Credit Card (3% surcharge)
- Diners Credit Card (3% surcharge)
- Company accounts (strictly 30 days on application)
- Personal Cheques NOT accepted
Credit Card Authority
- A Credit Card Authority form is required by the Nanango Star Motel when a third party credit card is being used to secure and pay for the booking.
- This form must be received by the Motel, 48 hours prior to guest check-in.
- All charge backs must be received before a booking is confirmed.
- Charge backs must clearly state:
- Guest name
- Guest contact phone number
- Guest ETA
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Room rate
- Room type
- Valid Credit card details for payment
- Consultants name
- Payment type (credit card, company account – pre-arranged)
- Inclusions – (room, meals, bar, shuttle, incidentals)
- If paying by cash, a deposit of ONE nights’ accommodation must be received by the Nanango Star Motel four (4) working days prior to arrival.
- This payment can be made via EFT to the Nanango Star Motel
- If paying by cash, a bond in the amount of $200.00 will be charged on check-in.
- If leaving prior to reception opening (7.30am), the bond (less any charges) will be refunded via nominated bank account.
- If a booking is made less than three (3) working days prior to arrival date, full payment is required. Alternative arrangements can be made with Motel Reception.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Standard check- in time is 2.00pm. The name of the booking (or nominee) must be the person checking in.
- Standard check- out time is 10.00am
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- Late check-out up to 11.00 am is at the discretion of the Motel manager and must be requested the night before check out. Late check out after 11.00am will incur the full rate of one (1) nights’ accommodation.
- Guests arriving outside reception hours (after 7.30pm) MUSTring reception during reception hours to arrange key collection.
FEES AND CHARGES
- Entry into Motel rooms is conditional upon a signed guest registration form.
- Due to fire regulations, Management must be aware of the number of guests in all rooms.
- All room rates are for 1, 2 Person, a $20 charge per night will be applied to any extra guests.
- If in the course of a guests stay, and contributable to any guests or visitors of that room, any unforeseen expenses that become apparent, the signing guests credit card will be charged an amount, appropriate to the expense, at a rate determined by the Nanango Star Motel
FEES CHARGEABLE TO GUESTS ACCOUNT INCLUDE, AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Smoking in rooms – $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged
- Lost or stolen keys will incur a $200 fee. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card or sent to a Debt Collection Agency.
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes) a $200 cleaning fee will be charged, plus any professional floor cleaning charges at cost, plus a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
- Cost of repair or replacement for general damage or theft of Motel property and any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to be let. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
- Shuttle costs.
MODIFICATION OF BOOKINGS
- A reservation made directly with the motel, may be modified with the motel. An email notifying of modification is necessary.
- A modification to a reservation is subject to the motel’s availability at the time the modification is requested and may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to arrival will NOT incur a fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of day of arrival check-in time (2pm)– one nights’ accommodation fee will be charged.
- A reservation made directly with the Nanango Star Motel can be cancelled directly with the Motel provided it is within the cancellation period.
- NO shows – will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee ( 1 NIGHTS’ ACCOMMODATION)
- NO refunds for room changes
- NO refunds for early departures
- NO refunds given after check-in
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- Zero tolerance party policy.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at the motel, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property. Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 10pm-7am. No group congregations in individual guest rooms is permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with no refund applies to any breaches of this policy.
- Infants under 3 years with own Fold Out Cot – no charge
- Children 3 years and over are charged at the extra person rate.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- In instances where it is necessary that an minor Must be accommodated, a Responsibility Waiver must be provided by the legal guardian.
- The property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID, when requested on check-in.
- With the exception of Sight and Hearing assistance dogs, ALL pets are strictly forbidden inside guest rooms. Any guests breaching this rule will face immediate eviction without refund and a $200 cleaning fee for carpet and any soft furnishing effected.
- Cooking in guest rooms is strictly forbidden by Health Authorities with the exception of the use of the kettle and toaster provided (if applicable).
- Fees for additional cleaning may apply should guest cook inside a guest room.
- Due to Fire regulations, Management must be aware of number of guests in rooms.
- NO CANDLES OR OPEN FLAMES PERMITTED. Should the Fire Alarm be activated, the cost of Emergency Services (Qld Fire Services) attending, will be charged to the guest.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Penalties will be charged to guests who smoke in rooms. (see Fees Chargeable to Guests)
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copies of these terms and conditions are available from Nanango Star Motel and our web site – https://www.starmotel.com.au
Upon signing our guest registration form, you agree that your access to and use of the motel is subject to these terms and conditions
Nanango Star Motel